Free Online Ordination

These are some of the most amazing stories about what a great job our Universal Life Church ministers are doing. These are stories of why they became ordained, the courses they've taken, and the great things they are doing with their ministries.

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Wiccan Studies

Wiccan at ULC Seminary
RE: Final Essay for Class Course
Wiccan Basic Training by Tracey Loper

Dearest Friends,

Thank you for offering a very informative basic Wicca training course. I learned about the many rituals of the Wicca practices such as celebratory, initiatory, meditation and spell rituals as well as the breakdown or format for performing rituals. I learned about inviting and evoking my Guardians, or Guides, and Angels, as I believe to be present in my time of meditation.

As a result, I set up my own altar for meditations based on the information given in the course. I have made many changes to my altar as my awareness and consciousness has risen. I was able to discern what each tool represented to me on my altar based on the definitions and interpretations the teacher presented.

The section of the Course on the Wiccan Goddesses and figures was fascinating and informative. The information brought me many revelations and I was able to picture many visions as I meditated on these powerful figures.

The Lessons included a discussion about the different aspects of the Wiccan practices and beliefs. Until this course, I was not aware that those who practice Wiccan beliefs and traditions celebrated certain Wiccan holidays as well as having traditions and customs associated with these.

One of my interest in mind when I signed up for this particular course was to learn more about dowsing as I really did not understand the practice, how it worked and got somewhat overwhelmed with the charts and graphs and their meanings. I learned so much about charting and graphing and this was invaluable to me. I even created a very useful chart of my own that I have used in my Spiritual practice and path.

Thank you for offering this elective course. I found it to be beautifully prepared, extremely informative. Lord Starwalker presented the information in such a way that some of the very complex teachings were presented in an easy to understand format. This is especially helpful to a novice such as me. As well, the information was inspiring and beautifully written. I sensed and felt the Divine inspiration from whence the information came as I read the materials.

I appreciate the basics that I learned, as it is helpful in dealing with the varied and diverse spiritual beliefs among my clients and friends. The understanding will help me in my service to All humanity.


Sincerely,
Rev. Tracey Loper


*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more.

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.We also offer many free wedding ceremonies for your use.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: