Free Online Ordination

These are some of the most amazing stories about what a great job our Universal Life Church ministers are doing. These are stories of why they became ordained, the courses they've taken, and the great things they are doing with their ministries.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

A course in Miracles

Dearest Friends,


Greetings in love and in light, I hope this finds you wonderfully well. Because of this course, I was able to be freer from my problems, negative thoughts and associations, limiting beliefs and connect to a higher level of thinking and acting that has brought about miraculous changes to my personal and professional life. As I was able to let go of and dismiss lower energies and thoughts what happened is that I found that I was able to overcome obstacles, real and imagined, and move from great struggle and misery to experience a freedom that is indescribably wonderful.

Through alignment of the conscious, unconscious and higher mind I have been able to resolve problems that for years have been increasingly and astonishing difficult to solve, and transcend them into empowering miraculous changes in my life. An example of that would be as I came into alignment with the domain of Spirit, I was able to connect to God on a deeper level, and solutions to problems like thousands of dollars of debt came to my mind.

The solution to the debt problem had been what I thought was an insurmountable obstacle, unless I filed bankruptcy someday or continued working in a company, and demanding, stressful job that I hated for another fifteen years. As my thinking was raised to a higher level, greater solutions came to me, and I was able to pay the debt and now am free of this burden, while leaving the company and staying at home with my children and doing my spiritual work at the same time.

As I merged more fully with the Divine, I began to view things as less problematic and newer and greater solutions became abundantly clear. I found that as I work in alignment with the Divine then things truly are much easier for me. I used to be terribly burdened, worried and stressed out, and now I have found true freedom and lasting bliss because I truly trust that God will show me the way to do anything. As long as I follow through on the desires of my heart with faith and divinely guided actions, there is nothing that I cannot accomplish.

Thank you for this very empowering course as I can truly say it has helped me to experience miracles in my daily life. I have found that miracles do indeed happen everyday all around me if I take time to notice them.


*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more. I have been a proud member of the ULC for many years and the Seminary since its inception.

The Universal Life Church offers hand-fasting ceremonies, funeral ceremonies and free minister training.

As a long time member of ULC, Rev. Long created the seminary site to help train our ministers. We also have a huge selection of Universal Life Church  minister supplies. Since being ordained with the Universal Life Church for so many years and it's Seminary since the beginning, I've watch the huge change and growth that has continued to happen.



Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: