Free Online Ordination

These are some of the most amazing stories about what a great job our Universal Life Church ministers are doing. These are stories of why they became ordained, the courses they've taken, and the great things they are doing with their ministries.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Wiccan Studies

Wicca Essay

The Wiccan class is one that I have truly enjoyed. While I am not a practicing Wiccan, I find that I do practice Wicca in many ways.


I have enjoyed all the classes, they were very interesting, an easy read that held my interest.

The introduction to herbs class as inspired me to learn more about herbs. I drink the herbal teas, I have rushed to the health food store to purchase herbs as a remedy for a cold, but never really gave much thought to it. I never considered the lavender plant to be an herb, it’s one of my favorite scents of aromatherapy. My rosemary bush by the front porch has taken on a new life, so to speak. I recently purchased a beautiful mortar and pestle, I am ready to take on the herbs.



I enjoyed the classes on alters and have added additional alters around my home.



Rituals, spells, the basics are here. My rituals are limited to moon ceremonies, perhaps someday I will expand, it’s nice to have all the basics here at hand.



Since starting this course, I have added some new books to my library, spells and herbs, dousing, rituals and ceremonies.



Wicca, a religion or a way of everyday life…I believe we are all wiccans at heart, this class helps you realize that.



Thank you Amy and Lord Starwalker. I have enjoyed the journey.

Nancy L. Kuhn
ExclusiveGeorgiaWeddingCeremonies.com
Specializing in home and location weddings


Happiness is when what you think,
what you say,
and what you do are in harmony.
~Mahatma Gandhi
-------------------------

Dancing is the loftiest, the most moving,
the most beautiful of the arts,
because it is not mere translation or abstraction from life;
it is life itself.
~ Havelock Ellis


**********************

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: