Free Online Ordination

These are some of the most amazing stories about what a great job our Universal Life Church ministers are doing. These are stories of why they became ordained, the courses they've taken, and the great things they are doing with their ministries.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Dr. of Metaphysics

Dr. of Metaphysics Course Sample
Thank you for this thought-provoking course. The last two years I have felt led to find my own spiritual truths, and your course has been a very helpful tool in that quest.

Lesson 19– Miracles and Work, spoke directly to issues I’ve been struggling with for most of my adult life.

Having been raised with a Christian mindset, I was taught that doing God’s will (specific to work) would bring fulfillment and peace to my life. But the career path I was supposed to choose to fulfill my purpose was vague at best. Hence, I felt tentative with career decisions. I drive myself crazy because I am always considering new options thinking, “This might be the one”. I usually just end up feeling confused and even guilty for making what could be the ‘wrong’ choice. Yet, I live with this constant nagging that I have a purpose that is not being fulfilled.

Your course teaches that my purpose at work is simply to show love, and this can be done no matter what career I have chosen. What a relief! This means that I am free to choose any work that suits me (which is free to change), and as long as I am working from a place of love, I am fulfilling my purpose!!!

Gifts are something I believe everyone has, but I could never seem to put my finger on mine. When I tried, I would look for profound, ‘spiritual’ gifts, but I always come up short in that department. I believe that if I could identify my gifts, my life would have a clearer direction and a greater sense of purpose.

Learning that anything I do well is a gift makes me feel a part of humanity. And knowing that it is my responsibility in this life to share my gifts gives me a freedom and confidence that I’ve never known. It is my job to take up space on this earth, and to share the essence of who I am with others.

You have given me new fodder with which to question what I have been taught, and to take on new truths as my own. Thank you for sharing your gifts with me.

Namaste,

Rev. Terri Anderson


*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more. I have been a proud member of the ULC for many years and the Seminary since its inception.

The Universal Life Church offers hand-fasting ceremonies, funeral ceremonies and free minister training.

As a long time member of ULC, Rev. Long created the seminary site to help train our ministers. We also have a huge selection of Universal Life Church  minister supplies. Since being ordained with the Universal Life Church for so many years and it's Seminary since the beginning, I've watch the huge change and growth that has continued to happen.



Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: