Free Online Ordination

These are some of the most amazing stories about what a great job our Universal Life Church ministers are doing. These are stories of why they became ordained, the courses they've taken, and the great things they are doing with their ministries.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Metaphysical Healing

I have been on my healing path for over 12 years. I teach Usui Reiki, Karuna Reiki, Shamballa, Crystal Healing and more. But what I have found with my healing of others is my own healing. Just when I think I have put issues to bed it comes back through a healing and lets me know that I still have work to do on that issue.

Much of this course is a lot of what I know and use in my healings. I found the information on the African Healing very interesting. I would like to explore other countries and their natural healing methods. When I go to Italy again I plan to search out a healer or two and see if I can spend some time with them and share knowledge.

What I really liked about this course was the process to “unruffle” the aura field.

I found a real difference in the energy when I did that and so didn’t my client. I now show others how to do that and have had great feedback about it. I always seal my healings at the end, but I like that Katharine described it as “putting on an etheric bandage”.

I am also a certified hypnotherapist. I use this with clients who have trouble relaxing when they are with me for the first time for a healing. I also use it for past life therapy which, as you know can help with issues in this life time. I did not care for the Expedition into the body meditation. I found it uncomfortable and I did not enjoy it.

But, it is filed away for another time. I never throw information away; it is always filed for further consideration.

I found the Anatomy and Physiology section very informative. The illustrations are very helpful to me. They make great reference material.

A lot of my healing work is done intuitively. I ask for help from my guides, angels and other beings of the light. I enjoy this class and found it full of great information.

I would suggest this course to anyone in the healing field.

Rev. Linda Lynch

*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more. I have been a proud member of the ULC for many years and the Seminary since its inception.

No comments: